Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Meth in a can....

Ok so i recently had an experience at work where my captain asked me how long i have been drinking Monster energy drinks. He had noticed a difference in my personality and was concerned i was in taking too much caffeine. When i added up my intake of caffeine i was stunned! I was drinking 1 or 2 Monsters per day plus 2 to 5 cups of coffee. I was taking in over 1000% of my daily value of caffeine! I had no idea what i was doing to my self or the changes i had shown in my personality until i was confronted with it. So what did i do? I dropped it nearly cold turkey.....oh crap that hurts. Headaches, groggy, irritable, it sucks. However, i feel mentally a lot clearer and better. So, if you are consuming even one of these energy drinks a day take a read at the link below and tell me what you think.

http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/CFJ_Graves_MethInACan.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment